"The degree of your aliveness is to the degree of your integrity." ~ Susie Carder
Making accountability a priority is a real game changer in life and business. Years ago I struggled with my personal accountability. I had to come to terms with the truth, without it I rarely achieved my goals. A few years ago I came up with these 5 rules to live by to create accountability and stay in integrity. I hope they're helpful to you:
1. Show Up - your peers can't do the work, that's your job. Be on the calls, post in the group. Be present intentionally.
2. Share - your breakthroughs, breakdowns and your knowledge and expertise with transparency and vulnerability.
3. Shift - your thinking. Be open to new ideas and collaborations. Learn. Grow your mastery.
4. Shower - Don't practice false humility. Openly celebrate and praise the successes of your peers and yourself as well.
5. Shine - Be unapologetic. Report your wins. Let your light illuminate the path for others.
When you habitually practice the 5 Rules of Accountability you position yourself to consistently make a meaningful contribution to the world.
#Behabitual #accountabilitymatters #BeUnapologetic #DotheWork #ReinventionisSexy #YoucanDoit #Youmatter